Reference code: VAI-E11-45
Senior System Engineer (m/f/d) for next gen predictive safety functions
Gaimersheim / Wolfsburg / Heimsheim / remote work
- Develop software systems and functions for driver assistance systems and automated driving
- Professional responsibility and management of a subproject for the disciplines of requirements engineering, functional architecture and application (ASPICE processes SYS2 and SYS3)
- Ensure the achievement of milestones in the project for the aforementioned area of responsibility
- Coordinate experienced colleagues and induct new colleagues in the project context
- Intensive cooperation with the overall project manager, sub-project manager software development and test manager, as well as development partners and stakeholders
- Academic degree in engineering or comparable qualification
- Significant professional experience in the field of safety, driver assistance or autonomous driving functions
- Knowledge of development processes according to Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262
- Excellent team, communication skills and confident appearance in German and English
- First experience with (sub-) project manager tasks in the field of automotive development - preferably in agile projects - is desirable
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Then send us your application (resume and other supporting documents) along with the reference code and indicate your salary preferences and earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!