- Create, modifiy and maintain test plans including the test strategy
- Plan, coordinate and monitor test activities to achieve the project and quality objectives
- Prepare corresponding status reports (e.g.. coverage and traceability report) and report to the management
- Responsible for the product release regarding the test activities
- Coordinate and verify compliance as well as, if necessary, extend the defined process models and process standards with regard to the test activities
- Support the decision-making on the subject of tool chains and their qualification
- Completed university studies in computer science, electrical engineering or in a comparable field
- Advanced knowledge in the field of test management
- Knowledge of industry-specific standards, safety and process standards (e.g. ASPICE, ISO 29119, ISO 26262)
- Interest in the automotive industry and in new technologies
- Planning ability as well as independent and structured working methods
- Very good German and English skills
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Then send us your application (resume and other supporting documents) along with the reference code and indicate your salary preferences and earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!