Reference code: VAI-T2-S1
Working Student / Intern (m/f/d) tool development for virtual development
Gaimersheim / Wolfsburg / Heimsheim / remote work
- Maintain and further develop a tool for the automation of routine tasks
- Automate data acquisition and evaluation
- Document and maintain the source code
- Collaborate with the modelling team in the project
- Programming skills in MATLAB and/or Python
- Preferably knowledge of Simulink and working with GIT
- Knowledge of commonly used MS Office products
- Fluent in English and German
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Then send us your application (resume and other supporting documents) along with the reference code and indicate your salary preferences and earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!