Reference code: AST-T4-85404
Functional Safety Manager (m/f/d) for assisted and autonomous driving functions
Gaimersheim / Heimsheim / remote work
- Implement (plan, monitor, report, escalate) functional safety according to the internal process model according to ISO 26262
- Coordinate, organize and communicate safety-relevant topics (e.g. HARA, Safety Case) internaly and externaly, e.g. with customers
- Moderate and execute reviews and assessments to ensure functional safety requirements in various safety-relevant projects
- Analyse and evaluate development results with regard to functional safety requirements
- Support in the definition of processes, methods, templates and trainings on the subject of functional safety based on ISO 26262 and the state of the art in the automotive industry
- Consult, train and coach the development teams and the development departments in order to achieve the functional safety of the products through process engineering and technical measures
- Technical university degree (e.g. in computer science, electrical engineering) or a comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive sector (development SW, SYS) and first project management experience
- Experience with functional safety standards (ISO 26262, IEC 61508 etc.) and according design methods (e.g. SW- / SYS-level)
- Preferably experienced in error analysis (e.g. FMEA, FTA, HAZOP)
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE is an advantage
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Then send us your application (resume and other supporting documents) along with the reference code and indicate your salary preferences and earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!