Reference code: AST-T4-85393
Software Developer (m/f/d) for Functional Safety
Gaimersheim / Wolfsburg / Heimsheim / remote work
- Conception, specification and optimization of functional safety requirements at the SW level (SW requirements, SW architecture, SW detailed design) for driving functions in the field of automated driving and driver assistance, taking into account the standard of functional safety (ISO 26262)
- Design, review and, if necessary, implementation of functional safety requirements in real-time, efficient and scalable software modules in C/C++
- Execution of suitable error analyses, e.g. FMEA, FTA, HAZOP, etc.
- Evaluation of the characteristics of functional safety requirements in simulations and / or real test-drives in terms of effectiveness and robustness
- Verification of the functional safety components within the software modules and software architecture by means of suitable test methods and test locations
- Regular technical coordination and support in our own development team as well as within the overall project context
- Completed university studies (computer science, electrical engineering, etc.) or a comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in (series) software development in the embedded sector, also in an agile environment
- Good knowledge of ISO 26262 and practical experience in software implementation (SW architecture and unit level) of requirements in the context of functional safety
- Knowledge of the development process according to Automotive SPICE
- Knowledge of the MISRA programming standard
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Knowledge and secure application of established best practices and guidelines in the field of software development with C/C++
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Then send us your application (resume and other supporting documents) along with the reference code and indicate your salary preferences and earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!