Reference code: AST-E14-85388
Software Engineer (m/f/d) predictive safety functions next gen
Gaimersheim / Wolfsburg / remote work
- Design and implement real-time, efficient and scalable software modules in C/C++ in the context of automated driving and driver assistance systems
- Analyze requirements and creation of the software specification
- Verify software modules by using unit and integration tests up to vehicle tests
- Support the integration of software modules in ECUs
- Coordinate and support the own developer team and other teams within the bigger project context
- Academic degree in engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in the software development with C/C++, ideally in the embedded area
- Experience in agile software development
- Experience with modern tooling for versioning, build systems and integrated development environments
- Ideally knowledge in the development process according to Automotive SPICE, MISRA as well as Functional Safety according to ISO 26262
- Good communication skills in German and/or English (spoken and written)
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Then send us your application (resume and other supporting documents) along with the reference code and indicate your salary preferences and earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!