Reference code: AST-E12-85383
System Architect / Functional Architect (m/f/d) for next gen predictive safety functions
Gaimersheim / Wolfsburg / remote work
- Develop software systems and functions for driver assistance systems and automated driving
- Create, derive, analyze and model system and function architectures and their dependencies based on the system requirements of complex software systems
- Define and specify interfaces for communication within the software system and with external components
- Ensure modularization and reusability of systems and functions
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with system engineers, function and software developers
- Academic degree in engineering or comparable qualification
- Significant professional experience in creation and maintenance of system and functional requirements in the field of safety, driver assistance or autonomous driving functions
- First experience with the creation of logical and functional architectures and relevant development tools desirable, e.g. Doors, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rhapsody, or description languages SysML or UML
- Experience with agile development methodology is an advantage
- Very good team and communication skills and confident appearance in German and English
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Then send us your application (resume and other supporting documents) along with the reference code and indicate your salary preferences and earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!