Reference code: AST-E12-85384
System Engineer (m/f/d) for next gen predictive safety functions
Gaimersheim / Wolfsburg / remote work
- Development of software systems and functions for driver assistance systems and automated driving
- Derive/create system requirements from concepts and customer requirements
- Functional application and validation in virtual environments and vehicles
- Professionally coordinate technical topics
- Coordination with internal and external partners and customers
- Academic degree in engineering or comparable qualification
- First experience with software or in requirements management desired
- Good team and communication skills, as well as confident appearance in German and English
- Experience with common development tools e.g. DOORS, Codebeamer, CANoe/CANape, Matlab/Simulink or CarMaker, as well as knowledge of development processes according to automotive SPICE are an advantage
- Experience with agile development methodology is an advantage
- Driving licence category B
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Then send us your application (resume and other supporting documents) along with the reference code and indicate your salary preferences and earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!