Reference code: AST-E14-85391
Software release / configuration manager (m/f/d) predictive safety functions next gen
Gaimersheim / Wolfsburg / remote work
- Responsible for the configuration management (CM) and software release process of our innovative development projects in the context of automated driving and driver assistance systems
- Plan and generate software release and associated documentation (release notes, change logs, etc.)
- Create, adapt, monitor and archive project specific CM structure and content
- Develop scripts to automate CM project infrastructure and release creation (interface to the DevOps team)
- Guide and coach development teams in CM context
- Academic degree in engineering or comparable qualification
- Professional experience as a software release and/or configuration manager, preferably in the automotive area
- In-depth knowledge of configuration management and continuous integration systems, e.g. PTC Integrity, git, Jenkins
- Experience in agile software development
- Preferably knowledge of industry-specific standards and process standards (ISO 10007, Automotive SPICE, etc.)
- Good communication skills in German and English (spoken and written)
Interested in becoming a member of our team? Then send us your application (resume and other supporting documents) along with the reference code and indicate your salary preferences and earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!